Click here to schedule your new client consultation or book your next pet sitter visit. Someone from our team will get back to you shortly.
All pet sitting visits are done in the comfort of your home by your pet sitter who is committed to the safety of your pet, and who will ensure that your pets are treated correctly. Your pets will be given the individual attention they love and deserve.
New client consultations: Initial client consultations are complimentary. You will get to meet your pet sitter and discuss your pet care needs. We do require the initial consultation to be scheduled at least 72 hours prior to the first day of service.
Pet Sitting Visits: All of our pet sitting visits are customized to your pets needs. Our visits include: feedings and fresh water; walks and playtime; pet waste clean-up; mail and newspaper pick-up; trash curb service; water plants; security check of your home; administer supplements or medications and any other special requests.
Holiday Rates: Additional fee of $10 per day will apply on the following holidays: Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day.
During non-holiday and non-summer time periods:
- 8 or more days’ notice for cancellation prior to reservation: FULL REFUND GIVEN TO CLIENT.
- 3-7 days’ notice for cancellation: 50 % OF TOTAL FEE REFUNDED TO CLIENT.
- 2 or fewer days’ notice for cancellation: NO REFUND GIVEN TO CLIENT; FULL RESERVATION FEE WILL BE CHARGED TO CLIENT.
During major national holidays and the summer period between June 1-Sept 10 or for pet sitting reservations that are longer than 20 days in length:
- 15 or more days’ notice for cancellation prior to reservation: FULL REFUND GIVEN TO CLIENT.
- 7-14 days’ notice for cancellation: 50 % OF TOTAL FEE REFUNDED TO CLIENT.
- 6 or fewer days’ notice for cancellation: NO REFUND GIVEN TO CLIENT; FULL RESERVATION FEE WILL BE CHARGED TO CLIENT.